1. The controller of your personal data is Greenpeace Poland Foundation registered under the address: (02-386) Warsaw, ul. Altowa 4, Poland (hereinafter referred to as “Foundation” or “Controller”), tel. 22 851 26 42, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The Foundation has designated a data protection officer, who can be contacted via email email@example.com or by traditional mail sent to the address of the Foundation.
3. Your personal data will be processed solely for the following purposes:
4. The Foundation will process your personal data:
In case of ongoing disputes and proceedings, in particular court proceedings, the period over which personal data is stored counts from the date of the resolution of these disputes or final disposal of these proceedings.
5. Your personal data will only be accessed (to the extent necessary to fulfil the above-mentioned purposes and objectives of the Foundation) by the authorized employees of the Foundation, entities contracted by the Foundation to process personal data, entities providing consultancy and control services, entities processing data for the purpose of legal representation, and entities within the organisational structure of the Foundation with residence outside Poland. We will also transfer your personal data to the relevant public authority, organisation or social institution to which the petition is submitted in connection to the scope of public administration tasks carried out by these authorities, organisations or social institutions.
6. Your personal data will be transferred to recipients in third countries outside the European Economic Area (operators of the Foundation’s email system – Canada and USA). When we process your personal data, we also use data analysis tools such as Facebook Analytics and Google Analytics, which may entail transferring your personal data to a third country outside the European Economic Area (USA). Data transferred outside the European Economic Area to third countries, which are not deemed by the European Commission as offering an adequate level of data protection, shall be transferred on the basis of standard data protection clauses adopted by a supervisory authority and approved by the Commission. The entities to which we transfer your personal data guarantee an adequate level of protection. You can obtain a copy of the transferred data.
7. In cases specified by law you shall retain full right to access your personal data processed by the Foundation, especially the right to:
In cases referred to above please contact the Foundation’s office (firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: 22 851 26 42; ul. Altowa 4, 02-386 Warsaw) or data protection officer.
8. Should you think that we process your personal data in an inappropriate manner, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (President of the Personal Data Protection Office).
9. The provision of personal data by you is voluntary, however it is necessary for the purpose of signing the petition, your signup in the projects and/or keeping you informed about the Foundation’s activities related to environmental protection, our current projects, and additional ways to get involved in the Foundation’s activities.